- Carriage WidthA2 (17", 432mm)
- Inkset Type (# Inks)Pigment (9)
- High Quality Black & White?
- Roll Paper Support? (w. accessory)
Epson have just released a fantastic Mirage software and printer bundle for the Epson P800 and P5070 printers.
The offer only applies to customers who purchase an Epson P800 or P5070 and only while stocks last. Stocks are very limited so if you're interested do not delay making your order as these will run out!
Mirage, normally $445, will be reduced to only $100 in cost when bundled with an Epson P800 or P5070 purchase. Free shipping with the bundle still applies.
Mirage is probably the easiest software to drive Epson printers. It provides a simple, intuitive and easy to use one-window interface which makes the (often daunting) professional printing process hassle-free.
Full information on Mirage V4 here.
Upon purchase of either printer, you will be required to complete the following form which will allow you to receive a Mirage TAN activation code. You will then be e-mailed the Mirage code within five working days and can use the trial version until the TAN code is emailed to you. TAN codes can be transferred to another machine (if you should e.g. upgrade your computer) - via a Mirage support ticket. Please note you will not receive the regular Mirage dongle when purchasing this bundle, but other than a TAN code being used the software is identical to the normal, full Mirage V4 software.
To purchase the bundle, click through to the product page for the printer you want below ('More Info') - and you'll then be able to add Mirage as an option when adding the printer to your cart.
Mirage has a plug-in for most popular Adobe programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, which enables you to speed up your workflow and work more efficiently. It features a preview window that allows you to see the exact prints that will result in terms of layout AND colour (if working in a completely colour accurate environment i.e. calibrated colour accurate monitor, and using accurate custom printer profiles, etc).
Key Features of Mirage Version 4:
1. Image editing directly in Mirage 4.0
2. User-friendly settings dialog
3. Adjustment of image sharpness
4. Full 16-bit support of print data
5. The new “Loupe” zoom function
6. Pixel-accurate print preview
7. Support of Photoshop filters
8. Faster print preview
9. Real 64-bit structure even on Mac
10. Improved workflow for droplets
11. Optimized print dialog
12. Support of additional PRO add-on measurement modes
13. Chroma Optimizer selection for Canon PRO printers
14. Loading of custom media
15. Full support of LAB color space
16. macOS High Sierra, Adobe CC 2018, and many more supported